About The Stark County Jr. Fair
The Stark County Junior Fairboard is comprised of dedicated youth representing 4H, FFA, Grange, Boy Scouts, and Girl Scouts who help plan and conduct the Jr Fair Activities of Stark County.
The Jr Fairboard is designed for dedicated youth who have proven leadership skills and are willing to take on responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Attend all regular meetings, special meetings, and special events of the Jr. Fair Board and department committees.
- Maintain active and model membership in the organization that you are representing on the Jr. Fair Board.
- Assist in determining the Jr. Fair Activity Schedule - plans and conduct Jr. Fair activities, show, and events.
- Assist in getting the Jr. Fair facilities ready for shows and events.
- Assist as “Operation Managers” of the Jr Fairboard Eat Stand and Milkshake Stand”