Entry Forms for Junior Fair Livestock Projects - Entries due July 24th
We will NOT be using ONLINE entries this year. PLEASE access the PAPER ENTRY forms below for your Junior Fair livestock entries.
Reminder: Open Shows have been suspended for 2020. The only OPEN SHOW opportunity is in Market Beef and Ponies. Those entries are separate and taken through the Senior Fair Board office.
We look forward to returning to our full Fair program in 2021. Thank you for your continued support of our Stark County Junior Fair Program!
Dairy Beef Feeder Entry Form
Dairy Cow Entry Form
Dairy Market Steer Entry Form
Beef Breeding Entry Form
Market Beef Entry Form
Market/Dairy Goat Entry Form
Pygmy Goat Entry Form
Rabbit Entry Form
Cavy (Guinea Pig) Entry Form
Poultry Entry Form
Sheep Entry Form
Swine Entry Form
About The Stark County Jr. Fair
The Stark County Junior Fairboard is comprised of dedicated youth representing 4H, FFA, Grange, Boy Scouts, and Girl Scouts who help plan and conduct the Jr Fair Activities of Stark County.
The Jr Fairboard is designed for dedicated youth who have proven leadership skills and are willing to take on responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Attend all regular meetings, special meetings, and special events of the Jr. Fair Board and department committees.
- Maintain active and model membership in the organization that you are representing on the Jr. Fair Board.
- Assist in determining the Jr. Fair Activity Schedule - plans and conduct Jr. Fair activities, show, and events.
- Assist in getting the Jr. Fair facilities ready for shows and events.
- Assist as “Operation Managers” of the Jr Fairboard Eat Stand and Milkshake Stand”