An Important Message from your Camping Superintendent!
Jr. Fair Campers
Hello all Jr. Fair Campers. May 1st was the original date for all deposits to be turned in to hold your camping spot for the 2020 Stark County Fair. Due to the current economic crisis and stay at home order, we are extending the deadline to June 1, 2020. Please turn in your contract and $100 deposit no later than June 1, 2020. At that time we will begin reviewing requests for changes and new spots.
Everyone please be safe: Wear a Mask, Social distance, Wash your hands and cover your cough.
We are all in this together.
Have a great Weekend.
Dale Wells, Camping Superintendent
About The Stark County Jr. Fair
The Stark County Junior Fairboard is comprised of dedicated youth representing 4H, FFA, Grange, Boy Scouts, and Girl Scouts who help plan and conduct the Jr Fair Activities of Stark County.
The Jr Fairboard is designed for dedicated youth who have proven leadership skills and are willing to take on responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Attend all regular meetings, special meetings, and special events of the Jr. Fair Board and department committees.
- Maintain active and model membership in the organization that you are representing on the Jr. Fair Board.
- Assist in determining the Jr. Fair Activity Schedule - plans and conduct Jr. Fair activities, show, and events.
- Assist in getting the Jr. Fair facilities ready for shows and events.
- Assist as “Operation Managers” of the Jr Fairboard Eat Stand and Milkshake Stand”