A message from the Poultry Committee:
With the concerns that come with COVID-19, we have the following changes for the 2020 year:
1. Project fees for 150CM Chicken, Market and 150DM Duck, Market must be post marked by May 14, 2020. All project fees must be mailed.
• Mail project fee(s) checks to:
Stark County Poultry Committee
c/o Mindy Oberlin
5941 Oakhill Street
Louisville, OH 44641
• Make checks payable to the Stark County Poultry Committee.
• Include a self-addressed stamped envelope so your receipt can be mailed to you.
• Include a sheet of paper with project enrollee full name and what project they are taking. If you are taking ducks, please indicate how many ducks you would like.
• You may pay for both chickens and ducks on one check.
• You may pay for multiple family members on one check.
• Each 150CM Chicken, Market project fee is $45.00.
• Each duck for the 150DM Duck, Market project is $4.00. There is a minimum order of 2 ducks and a maximum order of 20 ducks per project.
2. You have until 8:00 pm on June 1, 2020 to cancel your 150CM Chicken, Market and 150DM Duck, Market project order and get your project fee refunded.
• To cancel your project order, you must text Dan Johnson at 330-495-2900.
• Your order is not canceled until you receive a text back confirming the cancelation.
3. Chick and duck pick-up is July 16th at the Fairgrounds from 4:30 to 6:00 pm.