Dairy Princess and Sweetheart Application
Dairy Princess Application
(Age requirements 16-20 as of June 1 current year)
Dairy Sweetheart Application
(Age requirements 7-11 as of JUNE 1 current year)
Application Deadline: JUNE 1, 2021
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Female, age 16-20 years of age by June 1, 2021 for Stark County Dairy Princess.
- Female, age 7-11 years of age by June 1, 2021 for Stark County Dairy Sweetheart.
- The Dairy Princess candidate must live and/or work on a diary farm or have shown dairy cattle and/or dairy feeders at the Stark County Fair for 5 or more years.
- The Dairy Sweetheart candidate must be associated with the dairy industry.
- Single, never married or lived with a male in lieu of a marriage contract or has never entered into any marriage ceremony, even though it was later terminated by annulment, dissolution, or divorce.
- Not now nor have ever been pregnant.
- Never been convicted of a felony, or misdemeanor involving drugs or alcohol.
- Be able to represent the Stark County Dairy Industry in a positive manner including public appearances and educational programs.
Any questions, please call Jill Smith 330-323-4379 You will be contacted about an interview.
Interviews & Crowning: TBD
Application Deadline: Must be received by JUNE 1, 2021 (postmarked) . Please return applications to: Stark County Dairy Royalty c/o Jill Smith