2019 EXHIBIT HALL (4-H BUILDING)
BOOTH EXHIBIT GUIDELINES
- Exhibits may be placed in booths from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Saturday, August 24, 2019; 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Sunday, August 25, 2019; and 9:00 A.M. to Noon on Monday, August 26, 2019. All displays and booths must be in place by NOON on Monday, August 26, 2019.
- No exhibits may be removed before 9:00 A.M. on Tuesday, September 3, 2019. Removal times are 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. on Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- 2019 Booth Exhibit Theme: “Stark County Fair with 80’s Flair! “
- Club name and members’ names should be clearly displayed in the booth. Your organization symbol and colors should be evident.
- No food, vegetables or fresh flowers are to be exhibited in the booth. Models or replicas of these items are acceptable.
- No electricity is available to the booths and no mechanical, audio or lighting displays are permitted.
- Booths will receive a cash award of $15.00 for exhibiting.
- All materials used in the booths should be flame retardant. No hay or straw bales.
- Do not display any item that cannot be replaced.Theft and vandalism, while not frequent, sometimes do occur.
- The recommended minimum requirement for booths is the exhibit of at least one project per member. More items may be exhibited, if desired. Exhibit of the project book is encouraged, but optional.
- Items exhibited must represent the project taken by using pictures, food models, objects made, educational poster or displays. Because food will spoil and can attract rodents or insects, NO FOOD WILL BE EXHIBITED.
- Booths are meant primarily for the exhibit of non-livestock (home economics, still exhibits) projects. Livestock projects may have representative displays (space permitting), but members may not collect a booth premium for a livestock project if they are also exhibiting their animal at the fair.
- No staples, tacks, screws or nails may be used to fasten material to the pegboard. Fasteners may be attached to the top and sides of the 2 x 4 frame only. Check with the 4-H office or Junior Fair Coordinator for suggestions.
Please reserve your 4-H Club Booth for 2019 Stark County Fair with Julie Pinter, Jr Fair Coordinator by July 15, 2019. firstname.lastname@example.org or 455-7856 office
2019 Jr Fair Theme: “Stark County Fair with 80’s Flair!”